The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
1parque nacional masculino
- Also subject to public control are the national parks and nature reserves.
- Finally, it must be remembered that this is a site in a conservation area in a national park.
- That could lead to development destructive to wilderness areas and even national parks.
- Without the protection of nature reserves and national parks they have little chance of survival.
- All is now quiet on the Gallipoli peninsula and the memorial area is preserved as a national park.
- Nearly 40% of Botswana has been set aside for wildlife reserves and national parks.
- Much of what is left today is found in protected areas such as national parks.
- The country has established national parks and game reserves where these animals are protected.
- This rule is set by the national parks general policy and approved by the Conservation Authority.
- We have also heard that if the area is made a national park, we will all be required to leave our hamlet and move elsewhere.
- The national parks of the Bahamas are treasure troves of biodiversity.
- The ideal place, most would agree, with the family would be a visit to wildlife sanctuaries, national parks or zoos.
- We gather in Rome for a park personnel introduction to Italy's national parks.
- Aesthetic and cultural sites are commonly associated with large-scale land-use areas such as national parks.
- Soon after the election was safely won, the area under national parks swelled 50 per cent.
- When summer is hot and dry, and the eucalypt underbrush piled high, the Sydney area's national parks go boom.
- In much of southern Africa elephants are protected in national parks.
- Large areas have been declared national parks or used for state-assisted development schemes.
- Most birding hotspots in the State are in the periphery of wildlife sanctuaries and national parks.
- We made our way to one of the national parks in the area, Tat Ton and went to look at the waterfall.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!