The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
Ver definición en Español de nacionalista
- In so far as they still clung to socialist phraseology, it was simply to give their nationalist programme a more acceptable cover.
- Why did a petty-bourgeois nationalist outlook gain ascendancy?
- In the case of glacial Super-Finland, the political relevance seems to be rather rightist, romantic and nationalist.
- Throughout its history, outsiders wanted the women's movement to be nationalist first of all.
- In every country, versions of the past provide the raw material for nationalist and patriotic sentiments.
- The results exposed deepening sectarian polarisation between nationalist and unionist voters.
- The present crisis on the docks illustrates the dead end of the nationalist and pro-capitalist policy of the trade union bureaucracy.
- The character of these nationalist movements varied widely in terms of local conditions.
- Here lies the real significance of nationalist, racist and sexist divisions under capitalist society.
- Strongly nationalist, their goal was to create art that would help give Canadians a sense of their unique identity.
- In working class areas, nationalist demands often merged with anti-capitalist and socialist demands.
- This, it is assumed, will undermine the nationalist / patriotic appeal of the resistance and transform it into an ethnic civil war.
- Significantly, nationalist movements in the Third World used European ideas to replace alien government with self-rule.
- There are also socialists in the SNP or other nationalist parties and in the Greens.
- The leadership would fall to the workers' movement, which would win out over nationalist forces.
- The inflaming of nationalist tendencies in Europe can only be traced back superficially to disputes over the draft constitution.
- Britain's Liberal Democrats, Conservatives and nationalist parties could learn much from this volume.
- The governments in both countries are stirring up nationalist sentiment against each other.
- It must be clear that this campaign is not based on narrow minded nationalist ideas but on genuine internationalist solidarity.
- A series of proposals were submitted to the leading unionist and nationalist parties in Northern Ireland last week.
- This is a climate in which right-wing and nationalist demagogy flourishes.
1nacionalista masculino, femenino
- That federation was opposed by nationalists who advocated political freedom from British rule.
- Most of the opposition parties are involved in the committee, including the communists, socialists and nationalists.
- Broad Front is a left coalition made up of socialists, Communists and nationalists.
- The users of these sites are mainly Uyghur nationalists and political activists.
- However, the security services consistently had a much higher rate of arrest against loyalists than nationalists.
- That agreement merely allowed moderate nationalists like the SDLP to have some share of power.
- They come from Labour and the Liberal Democrats equally, plus a few nationalists.
- They rejected independence for Ukraine and began to persecute Ukrainian nationalists.
- In March 1848, authorities charged several leading nationalists with sedition.
- The irony for nationalists is that the nation state is less able to deliver than ever.
- He is a nationalist who from an early age had wanted a more independent Croatia.
- The majority of SNP votes in urban areas come not from hard nationalists but from people seeking an alternative to Labour.
- There it was met by thousands of trade unionists and Irish nationalists.
- Its military campaigns and parades served only to antagonise the nationalists.
- It was in the wake of the 1917 Russian Revolution that an opportunity arose for the Ukrainian nationalists.
- As in Ireland, there is a deep rift between nationalists who can accommodate to a kind of autonomy and those who hold to the purist separatist ideal.
- Soren Abel was a Norwegian nationalist who was active politically in the movement to make Norway independent.
- Now Jawaharlal Nehru was an Indian nationalist in politics and an English gentleman in his cultural make-up.
- These were Bengali nationalists who won a majority of seats and won the elections.
- Maneuvers between Quebec nationalists and the Canadian right are not new or exceptional.
- He was, first and foremost, a nationalist who wanted a strong and independent Scotland.
- During World War One, Stresemann, like the vast majority of Germans, had been a strong nationalist.
- He was a fervent French nationalist and a strong leader, a man who took on the United States and Britain.
- She started out as an emotional nationalist, full of passion and patriotism.
- A body of thought and mythology developed by reactionary German nationalists in the nineteenth century.
- In fact he is a conservative politician, a nationalist who plays the anti-immigration card when it he suits him.
- Most of those who are cheering England on, wearing a replica football shirt or flying a St George's flag are not right wing nationalists.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!