The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
Ver definición en Español de nacionalización
- They wanted the gradual nationalisation of the large industries by parliamentary methods.
- He advocated social and economic reform, and nationalization of land and industry.
- We believe that nationalisation of the banks is a necessary accompaniment to such monetisation.
- They demanded the nationalisation of the mines and the expropriation of the landlords.
- After the nationalisation of the railways in 1948, The British Transport Films Unit was created to record and publicise the work of the nationalised transport industries.
- He advocated nationalisation from the start.
- He opposed economic nationalization on both philosophical and programmatic grounds.
- On 1 May 1951 he announced the nationalisation of the oil industry.
- It was an unequivocal plea for land nationalisation and the abolition of private ownership of land.
- The new president announced a drastic reform programme, including measures for oil nationalization, land redistribution, and industrial expansion.
- The nationalisation programme ground to a halt.
- Somewhere between nationalisation and privatisation, the famous Third Way has now been discovered.
- The referendum was seen as a step towards nationalisation.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!