The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
1gas natural masculine
- This type of ceiling heater usually uses propane or natural gas as the fuel source.
- The country's main exports are crude oil, petroleum products, and natural gas.
- These cars are expected to use hydrogen taken from fossil sources such as natural gas or methanol.
- The power station will be fuelled by natural gas from the offshore Kudu gas field.
- At that time, there will be two nets providing coal gas and natural gas for Shanghai local residents.
- Renewable energy is also the answer to imminent crude oil and natural gas shortages affecting fuel and heating needs.
- The fact of the matter is that gasoline is far more flammable than liquid natural gas.
- At present most hydrogen is produced from natural gas and it takes much more energy to create it than it saves.
- No wonder then that most countries are opting for natural gas as the preferred fuel.
- Methane is a natural gas produced mainly by bacteria which live in oxygen-free and low oxygen environments.
- The burning of natural gas produces almost half of that state's electricity.
- Regulation over natural gas producers was lifted in most areas of the country 10 years ago.
- The project partners plan to produce liquefied natural gas to sell in Asia.
- Large sections of public land will be opened to natural gas exploration and production.
- Even natural gas, the cleanest of fossil fuels, still has to be processed to remove impurities.
- Methane is the main component of natural gas, and is trapped in coal and released during mining.
- The houses are heated by natural gas and each house will have a gas coal-effect fire fitted as standard.
- So even though it is handled much like natural gas, it is not harmful to breathe if it leaks.
- In eight hours the well produced enough to meet New Zealand's natural gas needs for a day.
- The land was blessed with natural resources of oil, natural gas and a lake of pitch.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!