The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
1reserva natural femenino
- Castle Point Council has sent a warning letter to a company it believes dumped tonnes of rubble onto land earmarked for a nature reserve.
- Four years ago she received a government grant to turn her land into a recognised nature reserve.
- Management of the nature reserve includes hay cutting in late summer followed by cattle grazing in the autumn.
- The nature reserve and reservoir are quite breathtaking and I enjoy walking there and taking in the magnificent scenery.
- He doesn't seem to realise that Richmond Park has been designated a site of scientific interest and a national nature reserve.
- The council feels this land must be acquired if the designation as a nature reserve is to be successful.
- At the moment the development will take place on farmland and would not touch the water or the nature reserve to the west of the reservoir.
- A cycle path is to be built across a Colchester country park, despite concerns over the impact on the nature reserve.
- The finished park will include five acres of water, a nature reserve and an open air amphitheatre.
- He reckons otters are breeding in the nature reserve.
- China has built a nature reserve at the Yarlung Zangbo Grand Canyon recently to protect its biodiversity.
- I was going to tell you about the birds in the nature reserve.
- An urgent call has gone out for a ban on fishing at a Colchester nature reserve after a swan spent three days tangled in discarded fishing line.
- The approval for the nature reserve came not a moment too soon.
- I visited a nature reserve in Queensland once, to see juvenile frogs.
- John's garden is a nature reserve in itself with little ponds, waterfalls, nest boxes and feeding stations.
- People are campaigning against plans for a mobile phone mast in Nelson because they say it will spoil the view of a nature reserve.
- He called for the creation of a nature reserve to protect the forest and save the black stork.
- The nature reserve is home to scores of rare breeds of birds, butterflies and mammals, and is rich in natural history.
- The beach at Philorth, next to a nature reserve, has consistently been rated as one of the cleanest in Scotland.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!