The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
Ver definición en Español de naturismo
- Nudism and naturism are often used synonymously.
- These are people who frequented the beaches and pruriently connected naturism with sex.
- Dave says: ‘The last thing naturism is about is sex.’
- I take exception to the continued association between sex and naturism.
- I appeared on the show to promote naturism, which is something I enjoy in the privacy of my own home.
- These figures have convinced the naturist movement that the UK naturism industry would swing into action if proper facilities were made available.
- I can't speak for others, but like every programme I've ever seen about naturism, it makes me question why I ever found the human body attractive.
- ‘Clearly there are still people ill at ease with naturism who still have a lot of prejudices towards it,’ he says.
- They say naturism is ‘a way of life in harmony with nature with the intention of encouraging self-respect, respect for others and for the environment‘.
- It was when he and his young family emigrated to Canada that he first discovered the joys of naturism.
- I do believe in naturism and am at my happiest on a nude beach with people of all ages and races
- My parents are into naturism and we have been bathing nude for as long as I can remember.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!