The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
Ver definición en Español de náusea
1náusea femeninoit fills me with nausea — me da náuseas
- Only a few patients experienced postoperative nausea, so any statistical evaluation would be meaningless.
- Cancer chemotherapy can cause severe nausea, vomiting, and abdominal discomfort, which can limit therapy.
- Side effects of metformin include mild nausea, diarrhoea, and abdominal bloating.
- Around three quarters of women experience nausea in early pregnancy and around half also vomit.
- For 24 hours following the surgery and anesthesia, she experienced extreme nausea and dizziness.
- Common side effects include chronic nausea and vomiting, hair loss, mouth sores, extreme fatigue and depression.
- Gastroenteritis can cause diarrhoea, stomach cramps, vomiting, nausea, fever and severe headaches.
- The effects of salmonella on the body cause abdominal pain, diarrhea, vomiting, nausea.
- Dizziness and nausea swept over her, a loud roaring noise filling her ears.
- The pain may be accompanied by nausea, vomiting, and sensitivity to light.
- Regurgitation is different from vomiting in that it is not preceded or accompanied by nausea.
- When I woke up the next morning a wave of nausea automatically hit me.
- Gradually the feeling of nausea passed, and she was able to stand comfortably.
- A wave of nausea passed over him, and he closed his eyes and swallowed hard.
- I feel a pounding behind my eyes, the beginning of a headache, and nausea in my stomach.
- I had a few dizzy spells and moments of acute nausea but gradually began to feel better.
- He was still weak and shaky, but the dreadful enervation and nausea had disappeared.
- The nausea before mealtimes also mostly disappeared, only to be replaced by a complete lack of appetite.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!