The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
Ver definición en Español de repugnante
1(violence/brutality) repugnante(smell) nauseabundo
- Being rushed to hospital by ambulance can be a nauseating business.
- Important factual aspects to the plot are meted out in small nuggets of narrative mashed between massive marathons of nauseating nonsense.
- Rarely has there been a more nauseating sight in a Scottish newspaper.
- The first is the nauseating stench of sewerage which pervades many of the hospital wards.
- Given the nauseating stench of fermenting sugarcane, few lingered in the space.
- Occasionally, the free speech of those in attendance sunk to nauseating levels.
- It shone brightly in the hellish sky, reflecting the nauseating light from the street lamp.
- For some time I have had the nauseating feeling that I live in a fascist state.
- A nauseating video of cows stumbling on their way to a California slaughterhouse has finally prompted action: the largest recall of meat in American history.
- We could see some of them which had toppled over and rolled down the precipitous slopes and remained upside down at most nauseating angles.
- Old friends celebrated our defeat and the return to normalcy with a nauseating moral rectitude.
- Politicians and papers responded to the documentary with nauseating hypocrisy.
- But three weeks later, the rotting carcasses of dead rats had still not been collected, and were producing a nauseating smell.
- He hates the decorations, the trees, the gifts and especially the nauseating yuletide happiness.
- Now I was seeing it for what it was: a nauseating den of human filth.
- But still, the whole letter had the vague, nauseating odor of threatened legal action.
- Families living near the refinery say it is also responsible for a nauseating smell that often lasts for several hours.
- Patients were terribly emaciated and gave off a nauseating odour which almost halted me at the first door.
- The nauseating smell of excrement is unmistakable.
- And yet our leaders who talk of freedom and human rights seem to be so silent on this nauseating conduct.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!