The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
See Spanish definition of nazi
1nazi masculine, femininenazista masculine, feminine
- The city of Sunderland is free from Nazi councillors despite a concerted effort by the BNP.
- Indeed, until mid-1941, there were more communists and socialists in Nazi concentration camps than Jews.
- Next month marks the 60th anniversary of the defeat of Hitler's Nazi regime.
- From 1938 he closely collaborated with Nazi architect Albert Speer.
- Adolf Hitler's Nazi regime persecuted and massacred millions of Jews.
- Both objections were made to the Nuremberg trials of Nazi leaders after World War II.
- He spent the war in Berlin, an honored guest of Nazi leader Adolf Hitler.
- One of the T-shirts for sale had a portrait of Nazi leader Adolf Hitler standing on a laurel.
- A search of the corporal's quarters following the attack is reported to have found Nazi BNP propaganda.
- The most fanatical Nazi leaders - Hitler, Goebbels and Bormann - stayed in Berlin, while others fled.
- He said it was too biased to be called a documentary and was similar to work by Nazi propaganda director Leni Riefenstahl.
- He did not, for instance, nominate Born, who had become a refugee from Nazi anti-Semitism.
- High- and middle-ranking Nazi party members returned to public office and leading positions in the economy.
- She says she was never a Nazi party member, and never anti-Semitic.
- In 1920, Hitler announced to the very small Nazi Party the Five Points of national Socialism.
- One of her admirers was Adolf Hitler, who asked her to film the Nazi party rally of 1933.
- German films explore Nazi terror and the resistance to it
- Shops and businesses were destroyed and their owners murdered by Nazi party members.
- It hid its real Nazi ideology in the elections and sought to pick up votes by tapping into the huge bitterness with mainstream politicians.
- Indeed, Nazi ideology and methods were totally incompatible with the Catholic position.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!