The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
1saludo nazi masculino
- To my discerning eye, that looks more like a Nazi salute than a fascist salute (which seems to have a slight curvature of the arm).
- I honestly believe that there are some things for which no apology can compensate, and if you can pick one gesture that is never appropriate, it is a Nazi salute and saying Sieg Heil.
- A self-confessed football hooligan who spent ten days in police cells charged with making Nazi salutes before Leeds United's Champions League match against Munich 1860 said today: ‘I'm totally innocent.’
- Even walking home on a Sabbath from the synagogue to my home, it's not unusual to get Nazi salutes from passengers in passing cars.
- This occurred at the same ground where fans with swastika tattoos made Nazi salutes and uttered slurs at black players from the German team Bayer Leverkusen during a Champions League game.
- Some commentators seemed genuinely amazed to learn that Nazi salutes are occasionally given by a mindless minority who allegedly support the team.
- He has also been taunted by nationalists giving him Nazi salutes and shouting, Heil Hitler.
- Inside is a museum with photographs of more recent events in the square: Nazi salutes and a giant portrait of Stalin paraded on a tractor-drawn trailer.
- He now claims that he has been taunted with Nazi salutes and people shouting Sieg Heil at him in the street.
- Although the palm of the hand was turned upward, the position was generally interpreted - and denounced - as a Nazi salute.
- But Evelyn would take the call-up papers to the German office in Paris, give the Nazi salute and delay proceedings by pretending her students had exams.
- He was not a party member, and declined to give Hitler the Nazi salute, but he enjoyed privileges under Nazism and undoubtedly lent his prestige to the Reich.
- All Germans young and old, thronged the streets, their arms raised in the Nazi salute to their Fuhrer, their god, Adolf Hitler.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!