The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
1cercanowe went to a nearby restaurant — fuimos a un restaurante cercano / que había cerca
- But Mr Dodsworth claimed that nearby residents had all been in the dark.
- He believes that nearby shops may be using the banks to dump cardboard boxes.
- And the copper giant has also adopted three primary health centres in nearby villages.
- Before this, the volcano last erupted in 1977, destroying a nearby village.
- But nearby residents claim that extra traffic generated would pose a threat to safety.
- However nearby residents soon started hearing strange noises coming from below the road surface.
- But no: the professor's grave was soon located in a nearby town.
- Greenhouse gasses are released, nearby towns are polluted and an opportunity is lost.
- Uncle Kal stuffed his equipment under a nearby bush, then crouched beside me.
- For example, he's walking and hears a rustling in a nearby bush.
- When he got there they realised that three dragons were lying in nearby bush.
- A rustle in the nearby trees brought Calais immediately back to where she was.
- He lifted the necklace over his head and threw it against a nearby tree.
- He stumbled over to a nearby tree, about ready to pass out again.
- Frustrated, she kicked a nearby trashcan until its contents spilled to the linoleum floor.
- She then picked up the stub and threw it into the nearby trashcan.
- However, this technique currently can be applied reliably only for relatively nearby stars within our own galaxy.
- Next, she set a pencil down on top of her nearby bedside table.
- With that, Ryre laid the shotgun on a nearby table and stepped back.
- On a nearby hill, she saw a large boulder that looked fairly unstable.
- Soldiers opened fire from an army base on a nearby hill, they said.
1cercathey live nearby — viven cerca (de allí/aquí)
- Luckily we have relations who live nearby and we were able to go and stay with them over night.
- Joe was lurking somewhere nearby, as he always is.
- But after some hours had passed, she realized that she could hear a sound somewhere nearby.
- But, nothing was found anywhere nearby, so here I am.
- Swimmers and strollers alike take advantage of the safe, golden beaches located conveniently nearby.
- Vincent shouted, sitting nearby on the floor.
- After calling emergency services, the couple rang Mr Singh, who lives nearby.
- So far, the news has been met with anger by people living nearby.
- One, who had been standing nearby, picked Melissa up in his arms.
- As their buses arrive at the barracks, students notice four figures standing nearby.
- Then she turned, sensing someone else nearby.
- He scrambled up onto his feet and looked around but he couldn't see anyone else nearby.
- Despite the black cloud hovering nearby there was no threat to the railway network.
- Cally and her father followed Marx over to a black stretch limo parked nearby.
- His bodyguards were nearby at the time of the murder.
- We sat down at the table, with Joe lurking inconspicuously nearby.
- Just as she was about to give up, she saw an alley nearby and rushed into it.
- A couple of horses grazed nearby, their tails swinging in time to the rhythm.
- The buck grazing nearby looked up and bounded toward the call.
- The horses were grazing nearby, tied loosely by neck ropes.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!