The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
Ver definición en Español de pulcritud
1(of appearance)pulcritud femeninoprolijidad femenino Río de la Platathe neatness of the room surprised me — me sorprendió lo bien arreglada que estaba la habitación
- This form is completed with accuracy and neatness.
- Tact, patience, neatness and communication skills also are necessary.
- The dog's streamlined appearance gives an impression of neatness, dignity and graceful symmetry.
- It was a plainly yet adequately furnished room with everything arranged with neatness and precision.
- Exactness and neatness in moderation is a virtue, but carried to extremes narrows the mind.
- He was a man whose outward appearance suggested an inner neatness.
- Most people are obsessively concerned with the neatness of their house and garden and scornful of those who do not ‘make an effort’.
- Jack was exceptionally ‘handy’ around the home and was noted for his neatness and attention to detail.
- Admiring the neatness of his work, I smiled to him as I passed and said, ‘Looking good.’
- He had an ordinary childhood and excelled in the Army, where an obsession with neatness and fitness impressed commanders.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!