The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
Ver definición en Español de nebulosa
nombreplural nebulas, plural nebulae
- Evolutionists believe that the solar system condensed out of a cloud of gas and dust called a nebula, hence the nebular hypothesis.
- We have missions that include active nebulas, swirling dust clouds, moving asteroids and asteroid fields.
- A planetary nebula forms when Sun-like stars gently eject their outer gaseous layers to form bright nebulae with amazing twisted shapes.
- For example, consider the shapes of nebulae - those swirling clouds of gas and dust in which newly hatched stars begin to shine.
- Until recently, it was thought that shells around planetary nebulae were a rare phenomenon.
- "Planetary nebulae are shells of gas ejected by dying stars, " Kastner explains.
- The reason why most planetary nebulae are not spherical is not well understood.
- Thus, meteorites represent a fossil record of the early conditions of the solar nebula.
- Jupiter's core formed rapidly relative to the rate at which gas was lost from the solar nebula.
- The composition of Phoebe should reflect the composition of the region of the solar nebula where it formed.
- Edwin Hubble quickly began a detailed study of the spiral nebulae.
- By what principle the ship created and continued to produce the bubble shielding it from the nebula's gasses.
- Based on the nebula's distance of 650 light-years, its angular size corresponds to a huge ring with a diameter of nearly three light-years.
- Astronomers suspect that the distant emissions may emanate from the same type of nebulas.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!