The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
Ver definición en Español de pañuelo
1(que se lleva atado al cuello) pañuelo masculino
- A neckerchief round a sore throat will sometimes nip colds in the bud.
- And it looked quite similar to how a neckerchief or scarf might appear around the neck when worn, in fact.
- A colonial attire that is still seen on males in the rural areas is loose baggy pants called bombachas, and a short jacket with a neckerchief in place of a shirt.
- Gathering up Hornblower's vest, topcoat, neckerchief, and hat he bounded out the door.
- Wearing their bright yellow sweatshirts and neckerchiefs, which are so easily recognisable, they stand out like a badge of courage.
- The actor Steve McQueen was notorious for stealing scenes in which he had no dialogue by ostentatiously fiddling with the brim of his Stetson or adjusting his neckerchief.
- Nearly everyone dresses in the traditional white with red neckerchiefs and sashes.
- A green jacket covered her body, over a white blouse at the neck of which was fastened with an ornate brooch a lace neckerchief.
- The fact that he wore a girly neckerchief and Harlequin cap, not typical Aussie attire, made him an easy target.
- Our waiter was dressed as a cowboy with Elvis sunglasses and a neckerchief.
- He handed her one of the navy blue neckerchiefs worn with their uniforms.
- The radiant heat beat against his face and before long, he wrapped his neckerchief around his face because the air was so hot.
- He tied his neckerchief around his throat then put his hat on before he opened the front door.
- The group is a leading supplier of neckerchiefs for scouts and guides in the UK and Europe.
- She was on her knees beside him, loosening his neckerchief.
- The smell was so bad that Renji, who was right next to the door, had pulled up his neckerchief; he looked like a western bandit.
- Stelta began to choke, he loosened his neckerchief hurriedly, to get more air but it had little effect.
- Wearing her official dress, including frothy neckerchief, she made a short speech as she accepted her certificate.
- Laura decides to place her father's old Cub Scout neckerchief to a tree root in front of the tower where Grandfather's name is painted.
- In my scarlet red neckerchief, I really thought I was a big cheese.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!