The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
See Spanish definition of linchamiento
- By then, I'll assume we would have already had necktie parties for all such scapegoats.
- And when caught, the hoss thief had a date with a Colt.45 or an invite to a necktie party.
- I see some long legal proceedings against a bunch of ex-Bush administration officials beginning in January of 2009 and maybe involving some necktie parties in the end.
- And while most of the punishments went off ‘without a hitch,’ a handful of necktie parties and firing squads stand out in the annals of history.’
- Narrowly escaping a frontier ‘necktie party,’ outlaw Buster Crabbe teams up with sidekicks Raymond Hatton and Johnny Downs for exciting, and at times comical, Western adventures. 59 min.
- The Americans, in their typical boisterousness, immediately started organizing lynch mobs, hosting necktie parties where a man would be hung by the neck till death for the criminal act of being born black.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!