The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
1fascitis necrotizante feminine
- Group A beta-hemolytic streptococci can also cause invasive infections such as necrotizing fasciitis, myositis and streptococcal toxic shock syndrome.
- The invasive strains were responsible for severe infections such as streptococcal toxic shock syndrome, necrotizing fasciitis, postpartum endometritis, and bacteraemia.
- Pyrogenic exotoxins also have been linked to unusually severe invasive infections including necrotizing fasciitis and streptococcal toxic shock syndrome.
- Occasionally, Group A Streptococcus can cause necrotizing fasciitis or streptococcal toxic shock syndrome.
- An elderly man has died as a result of probable necrotising fasciitis - the flesh-eating streptococcal disease.
- The patient may also require a plain radiograph of the area or surgical debridement to evaluate for gas gangrene, osteomyelitis, or necrotizing fasciitis.
- Many of these patients have a localized tissue infection that progresses to necrotizing fasciitis, which usually warrants immediate surgical intervention. (1,2)
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!