The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
Ver definición en Español de néctar
1néctar masculinopeach nectar — néctar de melocotón
- With technological advancements, mangoes are processed into juice, nectar, squash, pulp, jam, and what not.
- I'm used to Emily saying things like that, so I don't take any notice, just nod and pick up a bottle of peach nectar off the shelf, slosh it around, wrinkle my nose.
- She put it down and grabbed the peach nectar, putting it back into the fridge and returning the vodka to the cabinet, removing the evidence.
- Parmalat managing director Piet Theron has said his company was paying an incorrect duty on juice concentrates it is importing from South Africa for the production of its varieties of nectar juices.
- In a saucepan combine 1 1/2 cups peach nectar and 1/2 cup sugar.
- She yanked open the fridge door and took out bottle of peach nectar, setting it on the counter.
- Aidan had set out a repast of beef stew and warm, crusty white bread along with peach nectar to drink.
- The restaurants also serve mango lasi, a popular Indian drink made with yogurt and mango nectar.
- My little pizza was $2, beers were 80 cents, and a liter of apricot nectar was 60 cents.
- Best known may be the Mango Melon Martini, a blend of vodka, Midori and mango nectar.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!