Learn More About Spanish Culture
1pana de canutillo estrecho femininepana de canutillo fino femininecorderoy finito masculine South Americacotelé fino masculine Chilea pair of needlecords — unos pantalones de pana estrecha / (de corderoy finito etc.)
- The Boden catalogue (www.boden.co.uk) has some loud party shirts or more modest floral needlecord and chambray versions for a beatnik 1960s look.
- The 6000 series with nylon fibre inserts and the 2000 range has needlecord polypropylene inserts.
- One is made from brown needlecord, with wool felt ears and some chenille yarn for whiskers and a tail.
- A similar fate befell the Vulcan Senior with cotton seersucker, cotton sailcloth, and needlecord across the ribs.
- You'll love the easy wear softness of these needlecord jeans in any season, with their classic 5 pocket jeans styling.
- Braez had aged trousers with crease effects in needlecord and velvet and berry and mustard colours; Versace had them too in grey needlecord with a grey cord trench to match.
- The buttons are covered with the needlecord fabric.
- It's an easy make - only tricky part is the seam attaching the two handles, flap and bag body in one pass - at one place there were 12 layers of fabric to sew through, it didn't bother the sewing machine, but keeping layers of needlecord in place took some doing.