The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
Ver definición en Español de innecesario
- Have compassion for all beings, causing them no unnecessary hurt, nor needless harm.
- Frankly I can't afford to go wasting fifteen quid on something as needless as this.
- Please improve the quality of your paper by removing this needless source of controversy from its pages.
- Anything that seeks to undermine rights is a needless compromise and a huge and terminal step backwards.
- The Harps looked to have this game in the bag only to nearly throw it away, conceding numerous needless frees.
- In time people realized that such actions could trigger needless conflicts among themselves.
- A feeling of anger followed by concern wells up when we see this or when we read of so many needless deaths of young people.
- Until there is a dramatic improvement in the behaviour of all road users, this tragic and needless loss of life will continue.
- No week seems complete without some report of the actions of mindless people engaged in needless acts.
- It cannot be right that we should force people to suffer endless, needless agonies, knowing they will not get better.
- This is our first duty to them and is why we should continue to oppose a Government which is exposing them to such great and needless danger.
- The second thing that happens with everyone having a point of view is a lot of needless length.
- He said disputes and votes being called on the order of business were causing needless disruption.
- If the installation of safety cameras can cut down on the needless injury and loss of life on our roads then this should be encouraged.
- There are far too many people using their cars for needless short journeys such as taking their children to school, he says.
- Glasgow compounded their numerous defensive lapses with a host of handling errors and needless turnovers.
- Such neatness, such needless destruction of good healthy vegetation, does not fall naturally with me.
- That's what people complain about most in modern theatre, needless violence, nudity, all that.
- The other was an annoyance at how much needless work he'd put into most of those stories.
- Of course such grief is perfectly understandable, following the loss of loved ones in a needless war far, far away.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!