Learn English Grammar From A–Z
1nefando literarynefario literary
- All this does is make celebrities out of these crooks and encourages them to continue with their nefarious activities.
- Such nefarious activity sounds absurd - we are, after all, talking about the theft of objects that exist only on screen.
- I don't know if this was because she was just trying to be unobtrusive, or if she thought we were up to some nefarious activity.
- Also I was told that wizards keep ghosts for their nefarious activities.
- How many people were involved in nefarious activity made the journey?
- It is supported in its nefarious activities by a popular press acting as piranhas voraciously feeding on the shreds that remain.
- It was just a rock known for nefarious activities that took place there.
- She was also known for her escapades as a spy and for her various other nefarious activities.
- Concerned good citizens who think they may have discovered some nefarious doings should email the anti piracy team here.
- Yet he is not cheating in the way most of us understand the term - he is not seeking to gain an advantage by nefarious means.
- They hit us where it hurts and do their damnedest to sell us products we neither want nor need in all manner of nefarious ways.
- Through other nefarious means, the spammer has also built up a list of email addresses.
- They haven't reckoned with the intervention of the French wine Mafia, who kidnap the kid for nefarious purposes.
- They are the most nefarious villains of all because their purpose is never clear.
- Al is hunting for Beta, a master criminal who makes illegal dittos of famous people for nefarious purposes.
- I know I sure wouldn't like to meet such dangerous and nefarious characters down a dark alleyway.
- Criminals don't carry out their nefarious acts in and around taxis.
- For that, social introspection is required at all levels to identify the root causes of such nefarious crimes.
- It is not a pretty wreck but its nefarious history makes it intriguing.
- If you are here on a search for nefarious things, I'm afraid I have no nefarious things.