The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
Ver definición en Español de neurólogo
1neurólogo masculinoneuróloga femenino
- My internist referred me to a neurologist, who sent me for an MRI.
- The neurologists explained that head injuries often cause people to lose track of days.
- He was examined by a neurologist at the time of admission.
- She had qualified as both a neurologist and psychiatrist.
- By this time, neurologists had diagnosed that Sue had multiple sclerosis.
- I think you need to see a consultant neurologist straight away.
- In my final week, I shadowed Dr. Koehn, a pediatric neurologist.
- He was an outstanding clinical neurologist whose work on migraine earned him an international reputation.
- He was trained by eminent neurologist Prof. Raymond Garcin at the Salpêtrière Hospital.
- An eminent behavioural neurologist, he has spent many years understanding why and how people remember and forget.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!