The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
- In every important strike the bourgeois press is forced to drop its spurious neutrality.
- His comments were the third time in recent days where a government minister has interpreted Ireland's neutrality.
- They also asked government workers to maintain political neutrality in the upcoming parliamentary votes.
- During a speech in Athens she said concerns over neutrality had been addressed at the recent EU summit in Seville.
- Hitherto the question of neutrality or intervention had been largely theoretical.
- The alleged neutrality of the UN is a fiction.
- Moreover, the positive side to Irish neutrality, our promotion of diplomatic settlements, our proud UN peacekeeping traditions, must be maintained.
- Despite its neutrality, Belgium was attacked by the Germans in 1914 in order to circumvent the French fortifications along the Franco-German border.
- Japan concluded the Anglo-Japanese Alliance to ensure that London maintained a benevolent neutrality.
- For anyone who sees this fact clearly, neutrality, silence or private disapproval are not options.
- The claim to moral neutrality, sometimes made by strategists, is another shortcoming identified by critics.
- Even the high principles of liberal internationalism, with an emphasis on the League of Nations and collective security, made neutrality problematic.
- But geographic remoteness alone did not determine America's neutrality.
- Switzerland joined the League of Nations, whose headquarters were in Geneva, but regards membership in the UN as incompatible with its neutrality.
- They are opposed on a lot of grounds, but mainly out of a sense of fear for Bulgarian safety and neutrality.
- In reality, as the conflict in Bosnia cruelly showed, neutrality can become discreditable as well as counterproductive.
- The adversarial system, and the public and official neutrality of the decision makers, are closely related.
- Complete impartiality and neutrality are the necessary conditions for winning the trust of the conflicting sides.
- It also reconfirmed its anti-militarism manifest in its tiny regular army and long-standing neutrality.
- Our neutrality would have eliminated any need for the German submarine offensive in the Atlantic and so would have kept America out of the war too.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!