Learn English Grammar From A–Z
1boletín informativo masculinechurch newsletter — hoja parroquial
- These thoughts are prompted by a quarterly newsletter issued by my accountants.
- His club also mails out quarterly newsletters to members and the community.
- Members will receive a member number, monthly newsletters and a free Web listing.
- The local newspapers and newsletters also got a special mention for their publicity.
- Membership is between £2 and £5 a year and members receive four newsletters a year.
- At the moment we hold two reunions a year and members receive two newsletters a year.
- The exact details will be forwarded to members in a newsletter in the coming weeks.
- Web sites and newsletters from professional organizations are also good resources to use.
- In May, 1998, we converted from a fortnightly newsletter to a daily news operation.
- We've been talking about archived files for the last few issues of the newsletter.
- I received a lot of feedback regarding the issue since the last newsletter was mailed.
- In each issue of the newsletter, make sure that your deadlines are clearly stated.
- We hold annual reunions, publish a quarterly newsletter and are looking to increase our membership.
- Monthly newsletters were often filled with reports on recent articles or books on children.
- The website also allows users to participate in opinion polls, receive daily newsletters and give feedback.
- Back copies of community newsletters and local newspapers will contain the recent history of many local issues.
- Over 1,700 people signed up and since then they have been receiving monthly newsletters about projects in need of help.
- The Environment Agency is sending out weekly newsletters to homeowners in flood-hit areas offering advice.
- There are various newsletters and magazines, but these generally reach a very limited audience.
- The deadline for all articles to be included in the weekly newsletter will be Thursday night.