Learn English Grammar From A–Z
1sala de redacción feminine
- Plus, after ten years in newspaper newsrooms, I actually work better when there are other people around.
- Forces outside of newspaper and TV newsrooms have already decided that she will be known to the public.
- The great divide between the word people and the visual people is nothing new in newspaper newsrooms.
- They go on all the time in newsrooms and editorial offices - or if they don't, they should.
- I look around at the other mid-level managers and top editors in my newsroom and other newsrooms.
- How many communities are still getting their news from all-white newsrooms?
- This may be the next step and part of a research agenda for further investigation of Web use in news media newsrooms.
- There is a general understanding that what goes on in the newsroom stays in the newsroom.
- Will online, print and broadcast newsrooms creatively adopt these technologies as reporting tools?
- Other newspapers have formed them for both newsrooms and for editorial boards.
- If you have one, update it in light of lessons learned from newsrooms in the outage area.
- If you truly want a diverse newsroom and copy desk, you've got to do some searching.
- While women are the majority sex at campus newspapers men dominate in professional newsrooms.
- Twenty-two percent of women working in newsrooms are on the copy desk, which has been true for the past three years.
- The best journalists and newsrooms are ready for these moments and they are adept at applying their guiding principles.
- The 20-year quest for parity in the number of journalists of color in newsrooms had failed.
- Reporters in newsrooms from Anchorage to Philadelphia signed on as well.
- The report catalogued a striking decline in the number of journalists employed in American newsrooms.
- Often the trainees have Monday in the classroom and the rest of the week in newsrooms or simulated subediting.
- The woman patched her through to the newsroom, where a reporter answered the phone.