Learn More About Spanish Culture
- Yesterday's conference was a non-event in terms of political controversy.
- It is not uncommon for much-publicised programmes to end up as non-events in the State.
- For the past 13 months, these meetings have been non-events.
- For the media, in general, these protests have been non-events.
- The collapse of Rover is a political non-event.
- Years ago Ireland would have been delighted to be at the stage where they might be going for a Triple Crown, whereas the fact that we are disappointed at the grand slam being a non-event now is a measure of how far the team has come.
- Before I read your article I listened to parts of and read excerpts from the conversation and came to the conclusion that it was a non-event.
- To me the most striking feature of this week's economic events, was to observe what a non-event the proceedings before the Myburgh Commission have become.
- The election was a non-event for broad layers of the working class.
- Females, too, are hoping to meet people, although Ashley said the parties are, for the most part, non-events.
- Overall, it seems likely business can expect the Budget to be a non-event, with no headline grabbing increases and little solid to say about the growth of the economy.
- About a year ago, the election seemed like it was going to be a non-event.
- The reality is that Budget Day has become a non-event because we have a new budget every second day.
- This rare heavenly event turned out to be something of a non-event, and our own planet is still intact.
- Even grenade attacks on security forces became non-events.
- These open narratives are luscious representations of mundane non-events.
- Don't get me wrong, I want England to win whenever they play and the Euro 2004 competition would be a non-event for me if they didn't qualify, but given a choice between watching Rovers or England it's Rovers every time.
- It's not going to be anything special, I want it to be a bit of a non-event.
- Everyone wants this great big win, but if we get it, they say it's a non-event.
- Yet since I didn't make any New Year's resolutions and personal debt is something that I've unfortunately been used to for quite a while, next Monday might turn out to be something of a non-event for me.