The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
1(ensayos, biografías, obras de divulgación etc) no ficción feminine
- We'll be looking at all kinds of storytelling, poetry and prose, fiction and non-fiction.
- His lifelong concern with the South also pervades most of his non-fiction prose works.
- Although the line between fiction and non-fiction in this book is thin, there is nothing wrong with that.
- It could be fiction or non-fiction, horror or fantasy or prose or epic poetry.
- He seems to be creating fiction from non-fiction and non-fiction from fiction.
- My writing non-fiction short stories has been the most healing thing I have ever done in my entire lifetime.
- As well as her novels, Ayn Rand wrote six non-fiction books which were published during her lifetime.
- It's a blend of fiction and non-fiction which the author didn't expect her husband to read.
- Mukherjee has authored five novels, two non-fiction books and two collections of short stories.
- Integrating fiction with non-fiction is no easy feat, but these would be valuable additions to any school book collection.
- Do you find yourself becoming quite a different person writing fiction as opposed to non-fiction?
- While the emphasis this year is on non-fiction, prose fans are not being neglected.
- We have come a long way but there is a lot further to go with both our non-fiction and our fiction.
- Austin has written three novels and co-authored four non-fiction books.
- If they start naming off non-fiction books by journalists, I ask them about fiction.
- It might come as a surprise to my readers to hear that I am a rather dedicated fan of non-fiction.
- These became regular features and drew on both non-fiction and fictional material.
- The middle classes are the most avid readers of novels, non-fiction and even poetry.
- There are few finer pasttimes than gauging the trends in literary non-fiction.
- That's one reason the book won both the Pulitzer Prize and the National Book Award for non-fiction.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!