The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
Ver definición en Español de nova
nombreplural novas, plural novae
- For example, amateurs have always been to the fore in discovering comets and novae, hunting for supernovae, and monitoring events happening on the planets.
- The camera pans across a galaxy of stars and planets, novae, and nebulae twinkling in the blackness.
- For the same reason, the Star is unlikely to have been a nova, even though Chinese astrologers recorded the appearance of bright novae or ‘guest stars’ in March, 5 BC and April, 4 BC.
- As matter builds in the space between the stars, the increase in energy can cause matter to be ejected from the system as a nova or supernova.
- Environments are filled with planets, black holes, novas, asteroids and wormholes among other objects, and each is rendered with stunning detail.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!