Learn English Grammar From A–Z
1nulidad feminineinvalidez feminine
- It is submitted that the certificates of default on the two recognizances in question are nullities because the justices failed to set out the reason for the default.
- Is there not law that the orders of a superior court, as the Federal Court is by statute, are not nullities but are voidable and are valid as between the parties until set aside?
- The fact is the bankruptcy notice was a nullity.
- The Board intended to make a final disposition but that disposition is a nullity.
- The plaintiff's solicitors believed that proceedings were a nullity and started new proceedings.