Learn English Grammar From A–Z
- Users give each other a numeric rating.
- Passwords must have at least six characters and contain a combination of alpha and numeric characters.
- Each model assigns consumers a numeric credit score that reflects their predicted performance.
- They require numeric data of good quality.
- You may specify either a user name or a numeric user ID.
- You must use the number keys in the numeric keypad on the left of your keyboard.
- The numeric value of each card is printed on the back.
- I have over 60 internet accounts, all with complex numeric passwords.
- Their emotions were measured by numeric rating scales and open-ended questions.
- Distress was measured on a numeric scale of 1 to 10.