Learn English Grammar From A–Z
1numéricoin numerical order / sequence — por / en orden numérico
- The paper is the first to consider the roots of an equation as abstract quantities rather than having numerical values.
- In 1940 Wilkinson began war work which involved mathematical and numerical work on ballistics.
- It is series such as these that your pocket calculator uses to calculate numerical values.
- He distinguished between these structures using numerical invariants based on the Todd polynomials.
- He also made contributions to analytic number theory, Diophantine analysis and numerical functions.
- He enjoyed numerical calculations and spent many happy hours doing numerical work on his calculating machine.
- The numerical charge equality between 3 quarks and an electron cannot be a coincidence.
- Fortunately it is possible to write computer programmes which can find numerical solutions to these equations.
- An approximate numerical solution was then found by interpolation in trigonometric tables.
- To solve this equation Guo used a numerical method similar to Horner's method.
- The Incas had developed a method of recording numerical information which did not require writing.
- During the hearing of evidence and submissions, attempts were made to put some numerical values to these factors.
- He also gave numerical tables which would help gunners find the correct elevation of their guns to give the required range.
- And where a theorem may present some problem, he may always look down to the numerical examples for help.
- Her work is on numerical General Relativity, supervised by Dr John Stewart.
- Thomas Simpson is best remembered for his work on interpolation and numerical methods of integration.
- Jacks, queens and kings have no numerical value; they cannot capture or be captured by addition.
- I have seen all the numbers on car licence plates, in numerical order.
- Does it even make sense to assign a numerical value to something as subjective as wine?
- This allowed him to correlate the intervals of the musical scale with simple numerical ratios.