The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
Ver definición en Español de avena
- Glabrous mutant varieties have been identified in many cereal crop species, including rice, wheat, barley, oats, pearl millet, sugarcane, and sorghum.
- Barley, oats, triticale and rye are all valuable in animal feed, and if managed carefully, can produce profitable yields.
- Monotony came from the self-sufficiency of small farms; since bread was the staple food, most farms grew wheat, along with other cereals like rye, oat, buckwheat, maize and barley.
- Wheat, barley, rice, rye, oats, millet and corn are the world's top food crops.
- Green manures such as rye and oats are often planted in the fall after the crops have been harvested.
- Usda reports per acre costs of production for only certain crops, including barley, corn, upland cotton, oats, rice, sorghum, soybeans, and wheat.
- Here's an excuse to let a section of lawn grow tall and go to hay, or plant some of it to alfalfa, red clover or oats.
- The majority of agricultural land is in private hands, wheat, rye, barley, oats, potatoes, and sugar beet being the main crops.
- Greenbugs feed on a variety of grass crops, including wheat, oats, barley, rye and sorghum.
- During Schomburgk's time the garden provided services of considerable importance to farmers by introducing new strains of wheat, oats and sorghum.
- Crops produced for domestic sale include corn, barley, oats, wheat, potatoes, and fruits.
- He balances 35 acres of vegetable production with 35 acres in cover crops like red clover, sweet blossom clover, rye, oats and peas.
- In late spring a second field planted with oats, barley, legumes or lentils, which were harvested in late summer.
- Including a spring seeded crop such as corn, sorghum, soybean, oat, proso millet or sunflower in the rotation breaks the life cycle of blue mustard.
- Most farmers cultivated wheat, oats and barley, and exported the majority of the agricultural produce.
- There's been more interest in planting alfalfa and oats than in recent years.
- In addition, more acres of sugar beets were being grown than a year ago, while sunflower, alfalfa, oats, dry edible beans, millet, and wheat were lower.
- A large part of its fifty miles by twenty were taken up with arable farming - corn, wheat, barley and oats - while such ancient woodlands as Sherwood Forest still remained.
- The differential localization of GA-like substances occurs between the lower and upper halves of gravistimulated shoots of oats, sunflowers and maize.
- The best source of fiber is hay, such as timothy, alfalfa, oat, or orchard grass.
2oats plural(cereal)avena femeninocopos de avena masculinoQuáker masculino Cono Sur Marca registradato know one's oats — ser un experto en la materia
- On the other hand, wholegrains (such as brown rice, oats, wholemeal bread, wholewheat pasta), tend to give rise to more tempered amounts of insulin.
- In a medium bowl, combine 1 cup flour, muscovado sugar, oats, and oil, mixing well with a spoon or your hands until the mixture holds together in clumps and all the flour is incorporated.
- This vegan cheddar is essentially made out of brown rice, oats and canola oil.
- In addition to drinking plenty of water, it pays to eat a diet rich in high-fibre foods such as oats, fresh fruits and vegetables and beans and pulses.
- Whisk together flour, oats, sugar, baking powder and salt in a large bowl.
- Cereals made with whole wheat, oats or bran are as healthful as they are convenient.
- High fibre foods, such as fresh fruit and veg, oats, lentils and kidney beans, are important.
- Crumble toppings in France, as in England, only rarely contain oats or other rustic grains, unlike the usual American version.
- Nutritionally, oats are similar to whole wheat, the main difference being that the oat kernel has not been taken apart, and the wheat kernel has.
- In a large bowl, combine the oats, sugar, raisins, chopped nuts, cinnamon and salt.
- We have the finest larder in the world: think of our fabulous game, beef, lamb, seafood, oats, barley and soft fruits.
- Special foods, including crushed oats, bran and carrots, have been flown in for horses with discerning palates.
- In a 2-quart pan, melt the lard and peanut butter over medium heat, then stir in the oats, cornmeal, flour, and sugar.
- Because oats have a lower gluten content than wheat, people who have a gluten intolerance can safely enjoy a bowl of porridge or biscuits made with oats rather than flour.
- The farm supplies milk from its Ayrshire herd for Duchy Originals milk, vegetables for crisps, oats and wheat for biscuits, pigs for bacon and sausages and barley for ale.
- The Scottish haggis may be an entirely indigenous invention, but in the absence of written records there is no way of knowing; it could be an adaptation of a Roman recipe to the local mutton and oats.
- Gluten is a protein found in wheat, oats and other grains.
- When I looked in the ingredients it's oats with cream powder and skimmed milk in it.
- The cereal is said to have a combination of real blueberries, sliced strawberries and whole raspberries that were picked at their peak plus the whole grain goodness of toasted oats and wheat flakes.
- In addition to being a popular food, oats also have a long history of use in herbal medicine.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!