The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
See Spanish definition of obeso
- It is estimated that more than one in five Britons is now classed as obese and three-quarters are overweight.
- Nearly two thirds of men and more than half of women in England are now either overweight or obese.
- The latest evidence shows people are getting more overweight and obese.
- It can also be used to determine if people are at a healthy weight, overweight or obese.
- Two-thirds of the population are either overweight or obese, a figure which is rising.
- More than a third of the girls from the poorest backgrounds are overweight or obese.
- However, they suggest doctors may be missing deadly cancer in overweight and obese men.
- Currently medical treatment options for obese and overweight people are limited.
- Overweight and obese conditions occurring at this age show persistent health effects decades later.
- With so many children and parents overweight or obese, there's little stigma attached to being fat.
- American doctors have for years observed the reliance on fast food of overweight and obese people.
- More than one billion adults across many parts of the world are obese or overweight.
- There is no consensus as to the definition of overweight and obese children.
- Children were much more likely to be overweight or obese if both parents were overweight or obese.
- White men are by far the most likely to be obese or overweight and black men are least likely.
- Recent research has shown poorer outcomes for overweight and obese boys than for girls.
- At the present time, more than half the women and two thirds of men are either obese or overweight.
- Children who are overweight but not obese should be evaluated for other factors as well.
- One in five nine-year-olds is estimated to be overweight and one in ten obese.
- The charity said over half of adults in the UK are overweight, with one in five classed as obese.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!