The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
See Spanish definition of obedecer
1(person/instructions) obedecer(instincts) seguirjust obey your conscience — haz lo que te dicte la conciencia
- Though sympathetic toward General Tang, Li said he still felt compelled to criticize General Tang for not obeying the moral principles of the military to never reprove superior officers.
- Both generators obey the first ground rule of satire: meticulous observation.
- The world looked on, deaf to pleas to intervene, and even when the president last week removed freedom of the press, the Commonwealth only uttered pious warnings about obeying democratic principles.
- Sure web space is not free space, but you'd think a website especially devoted to dissenting opinions would tend to obey its own principles.
- I want to strictly obey the principle that any difference theoretically impossible to detect is no difference at all.
- So the Planck length arises naturally when we ask what is the minimal size object we can make which doesn't collapse into a black hole and which obeys the uncertainty principle.
- The melancholic's experience is very different, partly because the loss being grieved rarely obeys the reality principle.
- He said obedience brought about prosperity to any body that vowed to look to obeying God's principles.
- It can have that appearance only if it appears to obey certain principles.
- Bellaria's death obeys the principle brought out in Ovid, that the fulfillment of the wish to know the object of desire only circumvents the logic of desire and destroys the object itself.
- They also proceeded to explore the reasons why gases do not always behave ideally and obey this equation.
- A love story between Adele and Rannulph could have obeyed cinematic formulas, but it doesn't.
- This field obeys the expected equations of motion for an electromagnetic vector potential in four spacetime dimensions.
- The distribution of probability amplitudes obeys wave-like equations, the amplitude changing in space-time like a wave does.
- According to them citizens must live and obey the governing rules of their society, but only contractually.
- No matter that we didn't obey the golden rules - we were adults who could look after ourselves.
- The most satisfying examples of it occur when the nonsense operates according to the rules of an anarchic universe, and obeys logic within this context.
- These two characteristics appear to be stable under many growth conditions and their inheritance obeys the rules of normal Mendelian genetics.
- One need only consider Black Holes to see how Existence obeys rules which are difficult for our minds to accept.
- Well, that is until I am lynched by my fellow passengers for not obeying the unwritten rules of travel on the London Underground.
- He knew that his people would always obey him, but no one ever visited him just to talk.
- He was meant for royalty and people always obeyed him.
- Jace always obeyed his mother, and respected her to the utmost.
- I immediately chased after her, obeying her as I always did.
- My kids will one day set up their own household and I hope they will always love me, but they are certainly not going to always obey me.
- They are no longer puritanical and oriented to obeying an authoritarian God.
- Everyone around Alan always obeyed Jason and Alan himself was no exception to the rule.
- In this matter of seizing a child as you put it, which is against our laws, we cannot obey you.
- But my fear of my father forced me to obey him and I cautiously made my way to the parlor.
- The intelligence chief agreed to obey his political masters, and the fell deed was done.
- Keziah didn't know how much authority he had, but found herself obeying him anyway.
- They are taught to be polite, obey their parents, and defer to authority.
- He learned the way of holiness by obeying his Father.
- People obeyed him because they were afraid of him.
- Though Helge obeyed his father and joined the business, he spent every spare moment studying art, travelling constantly.
- A woman used to be required to obey her father before marriage, her husband during married life, and her sons in widowhood.
- The subjects must obey the emperor, and sons must obey their father.
- You are protected by me and my power like every other vampire who follows and obeys me.
- ‘No, you better go too,’ we obeyed him and followed the other vampires into the lounge.
- Dutifully, Eaton obeyed his mother and followed her, but he could not help but look behind him.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!