The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
- A table of oblong shape stood midway between the drawing-room walls.
- They may be square in shape like ravioli or in half-moon or oblong shapes.
- Curving appendages attached to oblong shapes or to punctured spheres in some of the works may allude to other life-forms such as insects or invertebrates.
- Formations on sloping ground tended to stretch into oblong shapes with the longest dimension pointing downhill.
- Dusting a covered board with flour, she split the dough in half, shaped each section into oblong lengths and placed them in greased loaf pans.
- It was awkwardly wrapped and had a strange, oblong shape to it.
- Square pockets provided the chance to create two uniform fields of oblong shape.
- The size and slightly oblong shape certainly help with the reproductions, though the pictures seem to be a little bit misty in texture.
- To the left sat a dark, oblong table and six sturdy chairs.
- In the center of the room was a large, oblong table with a chair at the head for the king.
- Kaufman scored this luscious ground with dozens of thin white diagonal lines before adding a final layer of geometry: six oblong rectangles stacked on top of each other in graduated shades of gray.
- The scheme of a three-winged portico recalls the many coastal porticoed villas that appear on small square or horizontal oblong panels in Roman wall painting.
- Then we showed them how to roll it into an oblong shape and flatten it if they wanted their artwork to resemble the oval of a human face.
- When the moon tugs on the Earth's surface, it stretches the planet into a slightly oblong shape.
- The group, including Jude, Texas, Katie, the President, and two other men Jude didn't recognize, all sat down around the oblong table.
- Malkeius walked into the briefing room, a oblong table adorned the center of the chamber with a single holographic projector.
- This was a narrow oblong table with a single broad hinged flap.
- No one was seated at the oblong table, apart from Louis leaning nonchalantly at one end talking to Paul, who was seated to the left side of him.
- They sat down in an oblong table for ten, sharing seats with four other schoolmates.
- He entered the conference room and sat at the old oblong table as the minutes ticked by.
1rectángulo masculinethe courtyard was an oblong — el patio era alargado / tenía forma de rectángulo
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!