The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
- Enwezor's search for this inclusive discourse confronted the ethics and limits of occidental power, and its impact on contemporary discourses of globalization.
- And yet, it is a two-way colonization, as the translation and dissemination of extreme cinema ‘colonizes’ the occidental market.
- Mainstream occidental thought about peace has changed little during the past 2,000 years, apart from oriental elements during the Middle Ages.
- One of their characteristics was the attempted imitation of occidental lifestyle.
- While opium dens were notorious in Auckland during the 1960's, Aucklanders haven't been exposed to their occidental charms for quite some time.
- The entrées mostly feature standard, Western portions of meat, smeared in sweet, somewhat bizarre, occidental sauces.
- Jayadev believes that Alkazi welded pedagogic and creative strains, the oriental and the occidental, to evolve his own methodology of theatre training.
- Singing in Polish, Hebrew, Arabic and French, the group is a remarkable bridge between oriental and occidental music on their second CD.
- Noting she's occidental, the father speaks to her in English.
- This logic is most fully expressed in occidental societies.
- One might, if one is no slave to occidental prejudice, suggest Chuang-Tzu, who was more adept at the droll and the fantastic.
- Three clowns out of a Fellini film throw their nets over a group of Korean sailors who don't know what to make of so much occidental stupidity.
- Fossil remains have been discovered in the occidental part of the Djurab desert, North Chad, in the Toros-Menalla region.
- Nevermind what the locals say, your occidental lady friend is more than likely not going to appreciate The Meguro Parasite Museum.
- Astropalmistry, the combination of palmistry and occidental astrology, is my special subject.
- Its roots are in the heavens and its branches permeate the cosmos, paralleled in occidental mythology by the Norse Yggdrasill.
- So, finally the interpretation doesn't goes so far from occidental astrology.
- In occidental astrology mars is in Taurus which represents less energy and competitiveness than mars in Aries.
- It sets the rhythm of life in this archipelago and is a pulsating hub that blends the Oriental with the Occidental, the mundane with extraordinary.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!