The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
Ver definición en Español de ocluir
- Tumors in the tracheobronchial tree often occlude major airways producing obstructive pneumonitis and hypoxia.
- Devices for occluding the urethra include urethral plugs and, more recently, expandable urethral devices.
- All this is jam-packed into your sinuses and other nasal structures, occluding your airway completely.
- Then to add totally to all my problems, my thyroid has overgrown and was occluding my throat.
- In their study, Morgan and coworkers occluded the contralateral nostril, and the patients therefore performed a ‘gasp’ rather than a sniff.
- In 1882, Karl Huber reported on 17 patients with cardiac infarcts, which he attributed to occluded coronary arteries.
- An ascending dissection occasionally can occlude the ostium of a coronary artery and lead to myocardial infarction.
- In ACS, the unstable plaque ruptures, thromboses, and occludes the artery, causing angina.
- After acquiring Doppler sounds at the palmar arch, the RNFA occludes the radial artery flow.
- The prime focus in the treatment of an AMI in the 1980s and 1990s was on the re-establishment of flow in the acutely occluded coronary artery.
- Instead, the barrel pore is occluded by a large, globular amino-terminal domain, termed the plug.
- Margaret's left internal carotid artery was completely occluded at its origin.
- Fibroid embolisation - both uterine arteries are occluded using a transfemoral approach.
- The size of the catheter should be small enough so as not to occlude the artificial airway totally, thus avoiding excessive negative pressure.
- In earlier models of the closed nAChR channel, pore-facing side chains of leucines of the Equatorial ring almost occlude the pore.
- The important feature of this closed state model is that the side chains of leucines of the Equatorial ring do not occlude the pore completely.
- However, these side chains do not fully occlude the pore but rather appear to form a hydrophobic barrier to ion permeation.
- Furthermore, this stent can be implanted without occluding the side bronchus.
- Cystourethroscopy showed a large bladder tumor completely occluding the right ureteric orifice.
- The left middle cerebral artery was almost completely occluded by fungal emboli.
- Could the magmatic conditions at depth allow argon to be occluded within the minerals at the time of their formation?
- If the pore in the closed channel is occluded sterically, such a molecule should be unable to reach substituted cysteines below the gate.
- H2O molecules can be tightly bound to biological material and are occluded in proteins where they are often involved in catalytic reactions.
- The core of the earth - 2150 miles in radius - is thought to be largely composed of iron with about 10 percent occluded hydrogen.
- Moreover, once bound to a target protein, the scaffold could occlude the binding of other molecules that normally interact with the protein.
- The peglike first upper molar does not occlude with any tooth of the lower jaw, so it serves no clear function.
- It consists of a pair of mandibular tooth plates that occludes with two pairs of plates above.
- The clear implication is that, at least in Idiognathodus, the teeth occluded in a regular and precise way.
- The anteriormost teeth are smaller than the more posterior ones, and the anterior upper teeth do not occlude with the anterior lower teeth.
- The protocone and, if present, the hypocone of the upper molar occlude directly with this surface.
- Because only one tooth row can occlude at a time in goats, the bite point acts as a fulcrum.
- This matching of the cusps allowed the teeth to occlude, or meet, in a precision bite.
- It does occlude with this tooth in what appears to be a fully functional manner, and it retains the pattern of its cusps.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!