Learn English Grammar From A–Z
relativo a las producciones teatrales estrenadas fuera de Broadway(in US)
- By age eight, she had an agent and was studying dance and performing arts, appearing in TV commercials and off-Broadway plays.
- She appeared in Broadway and off-Broadway productions.
- An off-Broadway actress, Kelly is loud, friendly, and is one of those people that everyone else seems to know.
- Finally, we know that Dale is an off-Broadway actor who moves in and out of the text.
- It was great fun to work in this high-fashion world while doing off-Broadway theatre.
- The production has an authentic off-Broadway aura about it yet never tries to be more than what it is - a little show that managed to hit the big stage.
- In 1988 she finally caught a break when a glowing review of her performance in an off-Broadway show helped her find an agent who then got her some television work.
- The actress began her career when she was eight years old in an off-Broadway production of Sophistry.
- That's the premise of Richard Day's Straight-Jacket, a new off-Broadway comedy that opened in New York in June.
- All told, there were 2 off-Broadway houses and 7 studio performance spaces within a few storefronts of each other.
- This is one of those campy off-Broadway shows that secretly delights in its own awfulness: the theatrical equivalent of a movie like Santa Claus Conquers the Martians.
- Subsequently it became an off-Broadway theater, an art film house, and a commercial cinema.
- This quirky off-Broadway hit began life at a New York City punk rock drag night in 1998.
- The Signature Theatre Company, one of the most important for the promotion of American playwriting, produced the work off-Broadway in May.
- Diesel's acting career actually started off-Broadway at age seven, and later, at school, he majored in English because he wanted to learn to write screenplays.
- Nancy wanted Kennedy to try out for the lead role in ‘Falsettos,’ a musical that would open off-Broadway in the summer of '98.
- This was a surprise hit when it opened off-Broadway in the spring, with direction by Jason Moore and Choreography by Ken Roberson.
- It was running off-Broadway when I was in NY in 1999.
- One of her girlfriends who worked off-Broadway told her a secret.
- Several of his plays were performed off-Broadway last year.
- A los teatros de Nueva York que no se encuentran en Broadway, se les denomina off-Broadway. Por lo general son más pequeños y menos rentables y en ellos es más probable que se representen obras vanguardistas.