The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
1recadero masculinebotones masculinemandadero masculine Latin America
- He then worked as an office boy; studied shorthand; and became reporter of debates in the Commons for the Morning Chronicle.
- I immediately reported to the parking attendance and security personnel on duty, witnessed by my office boy.
- Even the office boy knows that, given the current strength of the economy, with strong growth and labour and other shortages, stimulating further spending by tax cuts is foolish.
- His first art work experience was as an office boy and apprentice artist for Harper's Bazaar magazine drawing shoes.
- Marvin, who was an office boy at the agency, is brought in later when pupil numbers increase.
- He began his working life as an office boy in City Hall at the age of 12.
- He had joined the Railway Works as an office boy, and his duties involved walking through workshops where asbestos was used.
- He left school at 15 and began work as an office boy at his local electricity service provider.
- Jack was also the guy who mistook Gates for an office boy at the start of that meeting.
- Notice the men in the foreground standing at their desks and the office boy towards the right in his stiff white collar.
- He started as an office boy at Swindon but he used to walk through the workshops where asbestos was being used.
- He left school early to work as an office boy in a London underwriting and insurance company.
- He began his life as an office boy and rose to become a cinema hall owner and producer.
- He started as an office boy and worked his way up to a place where he can laugh.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!