The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
- I love to read and I skate ditches in a busted up old snake skin cowboy hat and drive a damned ole truck.
- Oh, and get that big ole roofing nail I picked up somewhere taken out of my front tire. sigh
- Oh ye of little faith, go check it out and don't be so ready to doubt that this ole country gal knows a thing or two about red neck sports.
- You could just see it written all over that ole boy's face that he thought having that big black hat on made him some kind of man.
- I took one look at this ole boy and knew he was not going to change one bit.
- Well, it certainly wouldn't be the first time ole Rog has been called upon to do a little dirty work.
- And then, sure enough, he walks right up and throws a big ole bale of straw on my back.
- It was like someone scooted rain clouds from overhead and a big ole yellow sunbeam came down to warm me!
- Gassing up the car from the pump was a great highlight of those good ole days.
- There are plenty of good ole boys who trade in this form of macho posing as well.
- They all just love me for no reason I can figure out and we pretty much had a high ole time.
- We were messing around while opening boxes just having a good ole time.
- Man that size shouldn't be able to move that fast, but Rick always could and poor ole Freddy is starting to puff.
- I have to agree with ole JC there on the importance of safety in everyday life.
- They are even closer now as adults often reminiscing about the good ole days, when the drill team was alive and well.
- I like to start them out with something like plain ole Cheerios or something that can be easily digested.
- Ah well, I guess there's always room for ‘the good ole classics’ as one reader put it.
- Its not something we good ole Brits can fix up for them.
- I remember the good ole days when Laura would totally fold under the pressure.
- At least there's a lil extra money in the ole Bank Account to get it fixed.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!