The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
Ver definición en Español de oligarca
1oligarca masculino, femenino
- The claim that the oligarchs privatized companies in order to strip their assets gets the logic backwards.
- When it came to dealing with the oligarchs, the government was generally unable to exercise much control.
- The dictatorship of transnational corporations, ruled by financial oligarchs, must be ended.
- Oligarchs come, oligarchs go, but the true fan can never switch allegiance.
- Nevertheless, Hayes had a reputation as a civil-service reformer, so he fought the oligarchs.
- Now, step by step, the levers of power are returning to the old oligarchs against whom the revolution was supposedly directed.
- However, should the city fall into misfortune, the people will blame the rulers and call them oligarchs.
- The Regent oligarchs, holding office for life, were like kings by divine right, they too answered to no earthly power.
- As we went to press, oligarchs from the old regime and the opposition were claiming to run the country.
- Democratic slogans were hypocritically used when they permitted the future oligarchs to proceed with their conquest of property.
- The conflict between the Kremlin and a section of the oligarchs is about who will exercise control over this sector.
- Hoffman's perspective is clearly critical of the oligarchs, but unlike other books about them, his is not a screed.
- Nor is the criminality of Russia's oligarchs an aberration.
- Sampson sums up this process of enrichment and the creation of a new stratum of financial oligarchs and their impact on society very succinctly.
- Privatization measures have placed former state properties under the control of former state oligarchs.
- The Kremlin apologists are trying, for their part, to present this conflict as a fight against the oligarchs and corruption.
- That proportion does not necessarily include all the oligarchs, who may in any case not be as important as the corporate bureaucracies they bestride.
- Now, a few top oligarchs can not control the system, without their lackeys.
- If the power of the oligarchs has increased, how do you propose to deal with that, if and when you become president?
- The oligarchs with their trusted lackeys, treated the rest of the population, as human cattle.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!