The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
Ver definición en Español de olímpico
- They don't have to be an Olympic rower or an Olympic athlete to be able to do the sport.
- If you win an Olympic Gold medal you become a hugely marketable item, and will earn vast sums of money.
- A few years ago I was sailing in an international event which was an Olympic qualifier.
- Nobody in the game can move iron like he can and he trains at a gymnasium used by Olympic class weightlifters.
- It has also raised the prospects of a wide open Olympic basketball tournament in Athens.
- It was impossible to be knocked out of the Olympic ice hockey competition at this stage.
- We might not produce many Olympic gold athletes but we're world champion shoppers.
- The Greek reaction to four years of innuendo and controversy was to ask him to light the Olympic flame.
- Did the Olympic sprinter lose in the final because of the intense atmosphere or because he or she had an off day?
- It will be the icing on the cake if the Indian shooters can deliver an Olympic medal.
- Taekwondo is a Korean branch of the martial arts and is a full Olympic sport.
- The World Cup series was drawing to a close, and the Olympic trials were looming.
- These tribulations did nothing to lessen the pressure on the four to come home with Olympic gold.
- It got to such a pitch that all other Olympic rivals paled into insignificance.
- Once society accepts it, the Olympic committee is going to have to deal with it.
- She did student stuff, put on weight, and was asked if she had really ever been an Olympic diver.
- At the same time they were initiated into the extraordinary world of the Olympic family.
- It will be one of their last chances to see who is in shape and in contention for the Olympic title in Athens.
- If only I had done that a year and a half ago, I may still have had my Olympic bronze.
- Two years after winning Olympic gold he was plummeting down the rankings like a stone.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!