The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
1ombudsman del pueblo masculino, femeninodefensor del pueblo masculino España, Perúdefensora del pueblo femenino España, Perúdefensor de los habitantes masculino Costa Ricadefensora de los habitantes femenino Costa Ricaprocurador de los ciudadanos masculino Puerto Ricoprocuradora de los ciudadanos femenino Puerto Rico
- These failures in human communication feature in many of the complaints investigated by the ombudsman's office.
- To tackle the issue, Wang requested that the city government recruited more consumer ombudsmen to investigate such cases, noting that Taipei has only one consumer ombudsman, while Taipei County has three.
- Last year, the number of complaints to the pensions ombudsman increased by a third.
- Overall, this is not a radical report, but it does go some way to meeting widely held criticisms of the ombudsmen system in the public sector.
- In April this year, Australia's seven ombudsmen expressed public concern over the increasing number of complaints about universities.
- Two of the reports arose from investigations conducted by the Commonwealth ombudsman.
- Separate from the Banking Codes is the statutory Financial Services Ombudsman Service, encompassing eight previous private and public ombudsmen within the financial services sector.
- A district council spokesman said an ombudsman's complaint had been received and a solicitor has responded.
- The support group eventually forces an official review by the police ombudsman.
- This culminated at the early part of this year with a complaint to the ombudsman over the Council's inaction.
- It can also be interpreted as part of a dangerous tendency to give judges, ombudsmen and other unelected actors authority over representative politicians.
- Those ombudsmen or public editors should be writing weekly columns about newsroom operations, people, and decision-making.
- I favour in-house ombudsmen to receive complaints and publish responses, and to comment more broadly on decisions of the paper in the paper.
- Most ombudsmen and public editors in the U.S. really are dealing with very specific articles, which was of less interest to me.
- All the other ombudsmen deal with staff complaints.
- But I always look at the work of the ombudsmen and the people who work in that office with a great degree of interest.
- They are supposed to be the conscience of the government and the ombudsmen of the people.
- The appointment of an ombudsman or inspectorate does not go far enough.
- But then the government refused to answer, leading to a complaint to the parliamentary ombudsman.
- The ombudsman helps settle individual disputes between consumers and financial services companies.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!