Learn More About Spanish Culture
- And no show there has ever defied that newspaper's critical omnipotence quite so dramatically as a musical prequel to The Wizard of Oz, Wicked.
- The bitter experiences and sufferings we had during the four decades of the Congress omnipotence and omnipresence can not be wiped off our memories.
- The Enterprise is now all alone - the same plot device used in Voyager to mitigate the omnipotence of the Federation.
- A consequence of the infant's belief in the Father's omnipotence is the conviction that all suffering could be eliminated if only the Father wished it.
- Suddenly the person takes on this mantle of omnipotence.
- The mystery of the afterlife, the questions that surround the very idea of omnipotence are vivid and real within the scope of Wings of Desire.
- All of it - omnipotence, beauty, wealth, power and more is within us.
- The game grants you omnipotence over an assortment of medieval soldiers, serfs and craftsmen, who are your humble pawns as you bid to establish your reign.
- Perhaps, said the sceptics, we could simply demonstrate the omnipotence of the wonder weapon, without using it on people.
- Or rather, it has become part of O'Sullivan's general omnipotence.
- Though presenting an image of omnipotence to outsiders, China's central government is often unaware of the details of individual cases.
- Colleagues who have been frustrated by his omnipotence and intransigence in five years of government, have scented the faint whiff of blood in the water.
- But this awareness stood alone when it was called upon to confront the omnipotence of the colonizer.
- The entire system hinges on omnipotence at the very centre.
- It is as if an old man were to play out a joke on those younger who have yet to understand that secret wisdom which gives him a gleeful omnipotence over their actions.
- It is only brute fact that shakes any of us from the single most cherished of our illusions - the myth of our own grandeur and omnipotence.
- The call wiped away a little of that aura of omniscience and omnipotence that Rubin had carried for so many years.
- To rule out failure is not a policy but a wish - and a wish, indeed, for omnipotence.
- This is clearly an argument to foster the illusive and baseless concepts of omnipotence and omnipresence.
- They were in their early twenties, trying to find themselves, spurred on by feelings of omnipotence.