The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
1to have a one-track mind — ser un obseso
- The ones who are guiding the government's economic decisions from inside or outside - mostly former World Bank and IMF employees - have one-track minds.
- . Having decided that he's going to ride the sponsorship scandal to the finish line, he had a one-track mind in these debates.
- The tram ride all the way to Spencer St Station is futile, with my sleep-deprived one-track mind hallucinating so there is a giant Red Bull can on top of every blue sedan I see.
- Well that is fine and good, but that is their only strategy to get out of a deficit budget position (they have a one-track mind, and the traffic on it is very light).
- Wicksteed, who uses my own legitimate title of Cosmologer rather than his real name, is a sick individual with a one-track mind and is driven by the same sort of hatred.
- Because I don't have a one-track mind, I seem to have a foot in each of two camps of thought - related, though not outrightly so.
- You've got a one-track mind, but most women don't take that train.
- Today's media has a one-track mind that repeats sound bites and is rarely able to provide detailed and relevant news coverage.
- Her one-track mind and obsession with the sport makes her sound like a certain German racing driver who won't settle for second best.
- Sometimes it's hard to be the girl who has a one-track mind all the time…
- It seems that he suddenly appreciates that to retire from professional rugby is no longer to be compelled to have a one-track mind.
- Johnson, with her one-track mind for track, soon was forced to do less training when injuries halted her progress.
- We all have a one-track mind and we try and filter out things that disagree with us.
- But when it comes to work he has a one-track mind and, make no mistake, at the end there waves a chequered flag.
- Age, a new outlook on life and experience have helped change his once one-track mind.
- I have commented before on decent articles about linguistic topics getting stupid titles stuck on them by editors who seem to have one-track minds limited to words and symbols and tongues and noises you make with your mouth.
- The 11-year age gap between Luisa and her two young admirers is magnified by the emphasis on her maturity and experience contrasted with the boys' foolish, one-track minds.
- I'm sure it will open a whole new horizon for your one-track mind.
- ‘Good evening, good sir,’ Gavin said cheerfully, then promptly began ignoring the man as his generally one-track mind decided to settle itself on the wide array of food that littered the table.
- She got up from the couch and took her bag with her, ‘You really do have a one-track mind, don't you?’
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!