Learn English Grammar From A–Z
- Along the way, she considers the ontological paradox of self-invention and quotes Foucault.
- Platonism is the intellectual understanding of the ontological status of the good.
- First, the religious concepts violate certain expectations from ontological categories.
- In this chapter I examine one of the most fundamental of all ontological distinctions: the distinction between universals and particulars.
- Ontological dependence is a relation - or, more accurately, a family of relations - between entities or beings.
- But exile also means his understanding that the ontological and fundamental condition of man is always to live one's life alone.
- Hartmann was an ontological realist who had moved away from idealism under the influence of Husserl's Logical Investigations.
- Wharton searched in religion and philosophy for answers to pressing metaphysical and ontological questions.
- The basic ontological question is simply, what is music?
- The placard reinforced the ethical, ontological and epistemological premises on which Browne's work is based.