The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
Ver definición en Español de ontología
- For such reasons as these Heidegger believes that ontology and phenomenology coincide.
- Heidegger interprets such judgements as belonging to general metaphysics or ontology.
- This question, we have seen, is also a central concern in Mead's ontology and epistemology.
- From the philosophical point of view, what this teaching does is to shift the focus of investigation from ontology to epistemology.
- What is the value of a vitalist materialism compared to say Adorno's materialist ontology?
- What is being questioned in Heidegger's ontology is the move from existent to existence.
- The argument operated at the level of the fundamental ontology of the rival philosophies.
- Hegel develops his rational ontology of gender within a logic of oppositions.
- Metaphysics is a branch of philosophy consisting of ontology and cosmology.
- Yet there has been real overlap between philosophy and cognitive science in ontology.
- The argument was directed at the individualist ontology of existentialism in favour of a more communitarian one.
- Plato's ontology was contained in his theory of Ideas or Forms.
- Recourse to sets, on the other hand, is a drastic ontological move, a retreat from the austere ontology of impressions.
- Since epistemology follows ontology, humans are the ones that determine what is true and what it not true.
- These include matters of epistemology, ontology, semantics, and logic.
- Yet defending praise and blame is not simply a matter of moral ontology and epistemology.
- It was not all that concerned with the ontology or metaphysics of the natural sciences.
- One might have a generic naturalistic ontology - everything is the result of mechanistic processes.
- This particular official chooses not to be limited by scientific ontology.
- Thus, morals, I reckon, are derived from truths about ontology.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!