Learn English Grammar From A–Z
1cantidad feminine informalmontones masculine informalwe've got oodles of time — tenemos cantidad / montones de tiempo informal
- There is super, relaxing seating with safety belts for four people, two multi-positioned tables and oodles of storage space.
- And at the dining hall of the Games Village, they flocked for an evening of lip-smacking fare and oodles of fun.
- Would anybody have trouble finding oodles of examples of symptoms in the modern Republican Party matching these?
- One about the first time I was published, and one about what to do as a high school writer to improve your writing, and oodles of amusing and interesting links you lot had sent me.
- Record sales are strong, that are making oodles of money.
- Soon your rich friends will hate themselves and will buy you oodles of drinks constantly just to assure themselves that they still have friends.
- Most of these conglomerates, you'll notice, have spent oodles of money on lavish campuses or office buildings, though.
- If I had oodles of space to spare, I'd probably follow her example.
- The velux windows let oodles of light into the new rooms.
- It's amazing how many people seem to think I'm just starved for companionship and have oodles of free time to kill.
- Mercury moving forward should infuse you with oodles of get-up-and-go.
- The first thing such a law would do is put more power in the hands of the politicians, judiciary and people with oodles of money to spend on themselves.
- Saturday night brought oodles of red wine celebrating Chris's birthday, and Sunday a dim sum lunch with Laura and Katy.
- What's more the joy of winning against insurmountable odds can do oodles to boost one's self-confidence.
- Anyway, while I won't have oodles of free time, I might have the occasional hour or two off.
- And to achieve all these must-haves of life, all that you need is oodles of cash and of course television.
- While putting up the show it felt like as if these children have come of age ridiculing the blemishes of the society with oodles of satire.
- The Waterhead offers the best of both worlds - an idyllic lakeside location with oodles of contemporary chic and no chintz in sight.
- They have no powers but are the personal representative of the Queen in each county which gives them oodles of quasi-Royal dignity.
- It was designed to be a state-of-the-art installation, and would, it was claimed, save them oodles of money.