The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
1secreto a voces masculine
- I suppose it was an open secret that Fortune Mike had a kidney problem and that it never really cleared up.
- It signals the inevitability of secrets being opened in small communities, and the fact that open secrets necessitate the importance of self and social presentation.
- Yet our secret government is an open secret: a condition that cannot last.
- This is, in fact, another of those open secrets of academic publishing: a book doesn't actually need an original theory.
- Neither party has confirmed that talks have begun on a possible offer, despite the fact that the discussions are now an open secret.
- It is now an open secret that a senior police official in this region and the administrative head of the district are not on the same wavelength.
- Royal Bank of Scotland has been touted as a potential occupier and, until recently, this was an open secret in Glasgow's property circles.
- In fact, it is an open secret that many African governments are dominated by small elite groups that run their countries in a secretive and authoritarian manner.
- ‘It had been an open secret in Boston political circles for years,’ reveals Bannon.
- This state of affairs has been an open secret for some time in Turkey and is now being more or less openly admitted by the media and many well-known politicians.
- But it is also an example of the common pattern by which open secrets only get discussed by the press once a prominent person states them publicly.
- The move lifts the lid on one of the biggest open secrets in the medical profession that often sees drinking problems among doctors being swept under the carpet.
- The girl is still at school so it's one of those open secrets.
- You're saying this was an open secret for three months.
- It is an open secret in study abroad that many Americans work there ‘under-the-table’ without a visa.
- It is an open secret that Gardai ‘on the beat’ encounter all kinds of difficulties emanating in the main from an over indulgence in alcohol.
- But there is an open secret within the media community.
- But the open secret in politics is that attacks can work, and that no serious campaign leaves any openings unexploited.
- Their presence, however, is an open secret in the town.
- Sexual abuse of children certainly was quite an open secret there.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!