The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
1costo de oportunidad masculine Latin Americacoste de oportunidad masculine Spain
- On the other hand, the lower yield curve also implies a lower opportunity cost of waiting to invest, due to the lower short-term rate.
- For now, we will assume that the opportunity cost of their time is $5, which now gives them a residual of $5.
- Gold held as reserves by a Central Bank has an opportunity cost.
- As incomes rise and the opportunity cost of performing menial labor changes, fewer people will want to work as servants.
- That's the opportunity cost of domestically produced software.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!