Learn English Grammar From A–Z
- I was stunned by the opulence of Grand Central Station - I never imagined a public building could be so well-kept and clean.
- But all is not quite as it seems - and despite the opulence of her wedding preparations, Felicia has some hard choices to make.
- The woman smiled with ambivalence and walked in, surveying the familiar opulence of his house, the shrine to his success.
- Despite its opulence, however, Zhang's house pales by comparison to that of his cousin, Zhang Shiming.
- Out in the warm, sea-scented evening, a stroll through the town shows that the opulence of the Palais is matched by other huge houses.